1. Strawberry flavored Halls cough drops are da bomb!
2. I've written barely anything story wise in like 2 months or more-that's going to change, soon.
3. I'm near the end of reading an amazing book that caused me to cry after only the first couple pages...and it's not YA! More on this later. :)
4. Mytomatoes.com is my savior: it's a website where you can set a clock for 25 minutes and do whatever you need to during that time and when the timer goes off you get a 5 minute (or more) break. This tool has helped me get a lot of school done lately. It's great to use if you want to stay focused, which I've really not wanted to do lately due to an illness that I've had since last week that's kicking my butt. But with the help of Tomatoes, I set the clock and force myself to do school for 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break to chill out and scour through my blog feed to see what everyone else is up to and then get back to work once the 5 minutes is up. It's shocking how much I can get done after a few 25 minute work sessions!
5. I <3>Veronica Mars. Gets better and better with every episode! :)