1. This week my roommate tried to explain to her brother why I dress the way I do, and it took a very Shakespearean turn. Although she assures me that she told him that “Aaron wears lots layers, most of which are black, because she has a medical condition that requires her to stay out of the sun” apparently what he got out of that was “she wears lots of black” and “she doesn't like the sun.” Combine that with a chance in counter at 7:30 A.M. in which I was carrying a black umbrella, and now my roommate's brother is convinced that I’m Goth and nothing anyone says can change his mind.
2. After a week of failed attempts to convince my roommate's brother that I'm not Goth my roommates and I have given up. Instead for one night and one night only I went completely Goth in an attempt to scare him out of his plan to bang all of his sister’s roommates. It worked, he took one look at me dressed from head to toe in black, with the small exception of my blood red lipstick, and he couldn’t get out of our apartment fast enough. Hasn't come back since either.
3. To wrap up this month's motif of Shakespearean misunderstandings my college has ordered me to go shopping this weekend because my clothing is depressing and evidently scares some people.
4. My Language Arts Methods professor is having us focus on creative writing this semester, and I’ve been having so much fun doing creative writing for credit that I’ve already finished my homework through the end of the semester.
5. I got some new plants for my beta’s tank, and now she seems to think she’s a ninja and has taken to hiding in the plants and stalking the outside world.