Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Turn: Confessions if a Teenage Slacker

So it's confessional time. This is going to be short and sweet cause I've got homework, the joys of senior year. *sarcasm*

I confess I almost forgot about this post.

I have only had eight hours of sleep in the past forty eight hours.

I am already behind in my assignments for school, am dropping one of my extra English classes, and am not ready for this again. Can we rewind to the beginning of August? Please?

I am having problems at work. Not that I don't love working in retail, seriously I love the chocolate store where I'm currently employed. But recent complications have lead to lots of extra, unnecessary stress. I don't even want to think about what's going to go down once I start applying to colleges. *gulp*

Am sleepy.

Avoiding my homework by writing this post.

Didn't write anything during the months of July, and August, talk about a break. You can throw bricks at me now. No it was not my intention I just couldn't write.

Am tired of being single and seeing all the happy couples walking around school/town center. Also the coupled off friends don't make it any easier, especially when one half is talking to you and then the other half comes over and the halves make a whole as they start to make out. Uh EW. I do not appreciate your PDA and hello I was just having a conversation here. Rude.

Am SO behind on betas. Like I'm surprised these guys are still talking to me, okay that far behind. I feel super guilty, it's on my mind all the time.

Am super tired.

Goodnight, I've got psych work to go finish, have a nice evening and well next month there will be some great juicy tidbits.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Hayley! I'm totally with you on the "homework is trying to kill me" confession and the "sick of being single" one, too. You are SO not alone in these, trust me! I feel that way too, like...everyday, lol. Sometimes I wish life weren't so dang hard all time! If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here, don't forget that. :)

    Feel better (eat some chocolate, it always makes things better and also, WRITE! You'll be glad you did)! *Hugs*

    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete