Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday Gets Inspired!

Lots of things inspire me as a writer, whether it be the weather, a snatch of conversation, an add on T.V., or a news story. Today I'm going to talk about some of my biggest inspirations.

My Family
These guys have been around my whole life and in that time, they've been a big source of inspiration and support to me and my writing and they never fail to remind me to keep going after what I want and finishing a book (they really want to retire early, and apparently I'm they're solution, lol!)

Other Writers

It's people like these guys that make me want to write forever and improve my work (and maybe go all fangirl in the process! :P)







And it's having people like Aaron, Bethany, Emery and Hayley in my life that make me feel so blessed and happy to be a writer and thank God everyday that I'm not on this crazy writing roller coaster alone!

Books

And one of the reasons why I started writing in the first place...







So that I could have my chance to contribute to the wonderful world of books!

Movies

Movies are a big inspiration to me, some of my faves that always manage to get my creative juices flowing...







T.V.

Man do I love T.V.! Especially these shows! All I wanna do is write after watching them!







Music

And last but certainly not least the stuff that keeps me sane throughout the writing process:







So, as you can see, I have a wide range of things that get me all pumped up and ready to write! Now tell me, what inspires you? :)

Until next time,
~Ella

1 comment:

  1. I love Practical Magic! My girl friends and I watch it during our Fall Fest every year :)

    ReplyDelete