Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I'm Thankful For


This year, I have a lot to be thankful for, including (in no particular order):

1. My family's health.

2. The fact that both my parents have good jobs and we have a roof over heads and food in our bellies and warm bed to sleep in every night, because there are so many people who don't.

3. My family and friends who are so supportive and loving to one another.

4. My fabulous critique group who accepts me for who I am, knows how to tell me the truth about my writing (in the nicest way possible!), even if it's the last thing I want to hear and who replies to every one of my e-mails, no matter how spazy or full of CAPS and !!!!!'s they may be. To them I say thank you, I wouldn't have made it this far without you! :D <3

5. The fact that there is only 10 days left of the semester and after that, I get a whole month off to sleep, write, read, eat and just enjoy having to do absolutely nothing, especially homework! I can't WAIT! :D

~Ella

So, what are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment