Thursday, October 14, 2010

Belated/Overdue

I needed to do a post on my favorite book that I read in September. It was Frankenstein.

Yes. I'm odd, I LOVE classic novels. Love them. And let's just be frank here, Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein when she was 18!! And then it was published when she was 20!!

Take a moment to appreciate Dr. Frankenstein and his monster, and the brilliance that was Mrs. Shelley.

Oh and BTW it has NEVER been out of print. Never.

Yeah, think about that!

So I know this is short, and kind of uninformative, but I'm going on the college hunt tomorrow, have three essays to finish and need to sleep eventually tonight. So this is short, very short. My apologies but I needed to do a post, because well I've been slacking. Sorry everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment